APPLICATION AND ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR:
To Apply and/or Enroll to Divine Redeemer Lutheran School follow these SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click on Admission & Enrollment located on the top tab of school website homepage
2. Select Tads
3. Select School Year Choice
4. Complete APPLICATION screens
5. Submit to Tads copy of child's birth Certificate (for Early Childhood through 5K) or most recent Report Card (for grades 1st - 8th grade).
6. Upon Acceptance of Application- Return to Tads.com to complete ENROLLMENT, pay registration fees, and sign tuition agreement
Application & Enrollment Deadlines & Dates:
Current DRLS families can re-enroll beginning Monday, February 1st, 2021. These current families should be completely enrolled for the 2021-22 school year NO LATER than March 1st, 2021 when enrollment opens to the community.
NEW Divine Redeemer Lutheran CHURCH families can begin APPLYING to the school Monday, February 1st, 2021, and can begin ENROLLENT (once accepted) on Monday, February 15th, 2021. Families will be notified via email once their application has been completed and received. Accepted families will want to complete their online enrollment to guarantee their successful enrollment is complete.
Brand NEW Community Families can begin APPLYING to the school on Monday, February 1st and can begin ENROLLMENT (once accepted) on Monday, March 1st, 2021. Applications will be accepted in the order they are completed and received. Families will be notified via an email when their application has been accepted and should then return to Tads to complete their enrollment.
Interested in enrolling for the remaining 2020-2021 School year? Divine Redeemer wants to insure a pleasant and easy registration for every new family. For this reason, if you are interested in attending for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year or to apply for the 2020-2021school year, please contact the School Admissions Counselor, Tracey Markut @ 262-367-3664 (ext. 214).