Date: Saturday, April 30 Location: Lake Country Lutheran HS Great Hall
Theme: A Night at the Movies
Auctioneer: Mike Oldenburg
Emcee: Mark Bronner
Purpose: To raise money for remodeling the Media Center/Library
(used by school and church functions)
We are very excited to host our major fundraising dinner auction event of the year to benefit Divine Redeemer School and Church. We are a community of over 800 families, many of whom will be in attendance. Our 2022 gala, with the theme of “A Night at the Movies”, will be a night of cocktails, dinner, and entertainment in the beautiful Great Hall - Lake Country Lutheran High School venue. There will be a live and silent auction as well as raffle items.
The money donated and earned at this year's Auction will be put toward the (re)Making of the Media Center: (also called the library) This space is continually used for :
- Mom's Cafe (Women's Ministry)
- the school ministry (Library, additional support spaces, drama practice)
- musical recitals
- weekly Bible Study (Men's & Women's Ministry)
- Youth Ministry (Biblical Escape Rooms, Minute to Win It, Bible Study),
- AND will also be the first location of our additional Saturday evening worship service called "The Living Room" (a casual worship atmosphere for young families to bring their children where the kiddos have comfy seating and floor space to move during services.)
The furniture renewal and layout change, as well as sound and tech upgrades, will allow this multi-purpose space to be continuously (& more easily) positioned and flexible for each need.
Divine Redeemer Church and School Annual Auction!